- Rast dresser
- coral paint (MS Persimmon Red?)
- black knobs
End of Bed Bench
- the door the sellers left wedged between the fridge and the pantry cupboard
- table legs
- coordinating fabric (same as curtain headboard? same as window curtains?)
Some sort of small console table for my jewelry box
Wall O' Bookshelves (And Television)
- Built in Billys? Have not decided where this falls on the scale of One to Bat$%&# Crazy.
- Ask our friend the contractor PM if he thinks we could pull this off.
- Include fireplace? Does that move it farther up the scale?
Seating That Is Not A Couch
- This chair
Finish painting doors for the white Craigslist cabinet
Decide on floor lamp or table lamps
- If table lamps, I need another small console table to wedge behind the couch
- Perhaps someone will buy this for me
Phillip wants curtains. These would have to be GIGANDO. A print in blues/grays/yellows.
Something to put on the blank wall. WHO KNOWS WHAT THIS WILL BE.
- currently a sagey green that looks half decent with pink and white
- could repaint turquoise and haul in a ton of yellow?
- get a new one? (because the drawers are starting to stick)
- spray paint white until we get a new one?
- Probably plain white (or plain yellow?)
- Stupid pergo floor is 1) cold and 2) hard on my feet. What is not super expensive?
Something to put on the blank walls. AGAIN. WHO KNOWS WHAT THIS WILL BE.