1. Did you read my post at Parenting? No? Because my editors would LOVE IT if you did.
2. Be my Genius Playlist: if I like Taylor Swift, who else should I be listening to? And in this specific instance, I'm looking for content rather than melody. Who else speaks teenage girl?
3. Do you know what Twitter Lists are? If so, can you fill me in?
4. So I'm sitting here thinking of other questions I want to ask you and this just occurred to me: does anyone remember a post I wrote recently where one of the comments suggested I was about to announce I was pregnant? I am thinking VERY HARD about which post this was, but I can't remember, and I am realizing with no small amount of horror that I did not address that comment so I shall do so now: NO. NOT PREGNANT. DEAR GOD.
5. On the same topic, do you realize that when Jack was Molly's age, I was 7 months pregnant? CANNOT. EVEN. FATHOM. Stay tuned for related post 2 months from now, where I continue to not fathom.
6. Do you have a good (AND PG RATED) driving-in-a-car-with-a-boy story? DO TELL. I might want to steal it.
7. You haven't written a single word of your daily 1,667 word quota. You are looking at a blank computer screen. You feel lost, bereft, panicked. You consider jumping out the window, hiding under the bed, quitting this stupid write-a-novel-in-one-month party, whose idea was that anyway, because it is the STUPIDEST IDEA YOU HAVE EVER HEARD. Then you think about how many people you told you were writing a novel in November and decide to eat your sorrows instead. You have a choice of 1) the four Lays potato chips your husband left in the bag or 2) store brand chocolate chips or 3) Weight Watchers vanilla yogurt or 4) leftover pot roast or 5) toaster waffles or 6) your two-year-old's fruit snacks. WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE?