I am one cranky girl today. I got some sleep last night (I even turned off the Project Runway reunion before it was over!) but I still feel like warmed over roadkill. Anyway, I am feeling slightly snarky about the following items:
- The person with whom I must have a professional relationship so I cannot write about him on my personal website, but OH MY GOD the blog fodder he could provide. Let's just say his rankings on a particular well-known website have risen exponentially over the last several days and he has called me FIFTEEN TIMES wanting to know "how that translates." And, because the well-known website has no time for small potatoes people like myself, I am forced to say, "Uhhh nothing right now, but I'll let you know!" But I shouldn't say "forced" because I actually derive some evil sort of pleasure in not having any good news to share. Am horrible and black-hearted.
- The fact that my sisters called me up last night saying they wanted to "hang out" and, you know, "get dinner" which meant that Phillip and I took them to Red Robin. (FYI: Red Robin sucks ass when you are not allowing yourself to partake of the glorious steak fry drenched in ranch sauce.) Anyway, I let them know that any time they want to be taken out to dinner, just to let us know.
- My scale needs new batteries, I am therefore free to eat as many Oreos as I wish until it's fixed. BECAUSE WHO WILL BE THE WISER?
- The second church dinner this Saturday that we've been invited to, even though we have not attended church since the FIRST church dinner. (Don't the Catholics ban you after three missed Sundays?) (Also, I realize I have not written about the first church dinner and that is on purpose. I still don't know what I want to write about that yet. And maybe I won't EVER write about it because I am Queen of this here website and whatever I say goes.) (In other news, I have to make a dessert for the church dinner and I already used up my cheesecake on the first one. Suggestions?)
- That everyone I know is moving into a new house this weekend and picking paint colors and I? I AM NOT PAINTING ANYTHING. For that my husband is outside right now slaughtering the sacrificial lamb in thanks.
Anyway. That is all you get today. Bullet points, the crutch of dull and unimaginative bloggers everywhere. And it is late. You have probably already left your boring job and gone home. What did you read on the internet today? And really, I would like to know. My daily reads have been lacking in output lately and a girl's gotta keep herself entertained!